Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Does anyone know what Buy.com's return policy is on dead/stuck pixels? I'm considering placing an order with them, particularly if they get some in stock.
A couple questions about this display:
- I'm getting the impression that all or nearly all the displays shipping now have the polarizer. Is this correct?
- Also the only place I can find it in stock right now is amazon, where it's $800. Anyone know somewhere else that has it in stock and a...
I'm considering getting a new monitor, 1920x1200 resolution for sure and probably 24''. I'm looking for something that does everything well and I'm willing to spend a decent amount on it (lets say $1000 absolute max, although I'd definitely prefer it was less). I've mostly ruled out anything...