Recent content by aCiD99

  1. A

    Media Server Build

    Only RAID controller that should be considered is a Dell Perc 5i or 6i, I just recently went on a search for the best solution for 4x1.5TB in RAID 5, I bought a lot of cards, HighPoints they were shit. Got the 5i, easy to setup, great Windows GUI, stupid fast, and I got it for $95 off ebay.
  2. A

    Outdoor Speakers

    Good: JBL N26AWII ^Have those. They're wonderful, I was fully impressed with them and their clean loud output for such a tiny package.
  3. A

    What controller for 3x1.5TB Seagates

    So if i had this dell 5i: http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-PERC-5i-5-i-Integrated-SAS-SCSI-RAID-Card-XM771-/170484979430?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b1b256e6#ht_1239wt_1165 What cable would I need to interface with the drives? One of these? I can't find any good pictures or details...
  4. A

    What controller for 3x1.5TB Seagates

    I have 3 1.5GB Seagate ST31500341AS, I'm having a hard time finding a controller that's compatible with them. What's out there either PCI, or PCIe that will work with these drives in a RAID 5 array? (Already bought and returned a RocketRaid 2310 cause it didn't work with them, would always...
Back
Top