Recent content by acey

  1. A

    Gaming Display for under £250?

    Also is it worth going slightly over the £250 for a Samsung S23A700D?
  2. A

    Gaming Display for under £250?

    What are peoples opinion on the VG236HE? Looks like it ticks all the boxes.
  3. A

    Gaming Display for under £250?

    Thanks to you both for the replies. Yeah, newegg don't do international delivery and the Planar display you linked to looks very good, but it isn't for sale in the UK anywhere. I have a 570 GTX, so I can handle both. I am mainly looking for as low input lag as possible, deep blacks and...
  4. A

    Gaming Display for under £250?

    Hi guys, I am looking to get a new monitor and it will be mainly games and browsing. It won't be used for movies at all really. Anyone got any recommendations? Anything is appreciated.
Back
Top