• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Aceagle

  1. A

    Please don't ship DHL

    I also can't stand DHL I work for USPS as a carrier. If I want cheap shipping I do Ups ground, If I want it fast I do Fedex, and If its something small I do USPS priority. The DHL guys are underpaid, or at least they sure look like they are underpaid lol. We Get shipments from DHL 2-3 times a...
  2. A

    [Warm] LaCie 250GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Design by F.A. Porsche

    I bought a 160gb Lacie from Techbargins a bout 5 months back. I have been very happy with it. I dont use it for any kind of apps though. Its for Movis/Music.
  3. A

    BFG 6800GT OC for 275!

    To me, when you say 275 with mail in rebate, it should cost 275, and come to 225 after rebate. If the final price were 275, it seems fitting to say 275 AFTER rebate.
  4. A

    Recommend me a CPU heatsink/fan combo please

    Get the XP-90 from SiliconeValleyCompucycle for 24.99, get a silentcat fan from them for 9.00 and a 3.5gram tube of arcticsilver 5 for 4.99.
  5. A

    Xp Pro and DFI Lanparty and Router??? Please help

    Thanks compslckr, Heh, its been awile since I did a fresh build and I forgot about the drivers. I had just realized it and came to post it. Your answer confirms my conclusion though. Thank again.
  6. A

    Xp Pro and DFI Lanparty and Router??? Please help

    Ok first off, I have never been very good at networking. But I did mange to get my 2 PC's my kids PC ( all on xp home) and my Xbox all routed through my DI-604. I just built a new Rig, and I cant get it to connect to the internet at all. I tried direct to my modem and through my router. I...
  7. A

    [H]ot Deal - 21" Dell P1130-B Refurb A $99

    Sean from TKO called me about 20 minutes after I put my order in. He said that the site isnt figuring shipping as it should. Over the phone he gave a $50 shipping charge, I live in WA state. GL on yours.
  8. A

    [H]ot Deal - 21" Dell P1130-B Refurb A $99

    Not sure where this is gonna fit, with my 3 17 inch lcd's, and my 15 inch lcd/tv on my desk but, I bit on this one too, will update when they give me shipping cost.
  9. A

    New Rig post # 12302983092.... Built for my first OC adventure.

    Greetings, I am pretty new to the forums here, been lurking for a lil over a month. I figured I would make one of those new rig posts that everyone loves :) . I have always liked to build my systems, as I like getting stuff for cheaper. I have never OC'd any of my puters though. Once again...
  10. A

    ==>NEWEGG.COM Hot Deals 8/10

    Oh I jumped on the Printer deal, and was able to select a free wireless keyboard mouse combo it go with it. I dont think its of great quality, but it was free :) :)
  11. A

    [H]OT! X800XTPE AGP $206.10

    GRRR I cancelled last night before I went to bed, get home from work today, and get the email saying its now in stock..... Oh well I guess, it was an upgrade for my old rig anyway, I just put in my order for my new 7800gt last night.
  12. A

    ==>NEWEGG.COM Hot Deals 8/10

    Soo you posted this at 6 AM on sunday, which means you ordered somtime during the day on Friday. You are complaining that it hasn't shipped yet? I dont know if you never ordered online before, but stuff doesnt ship out on sat/sun. And placing a order in the afternoon on friday isnt gonna get...
  13. A

    OCZ 3200 Platinum Rev2 (512x2) $154 AMIR @ Monarch

    I picked up a set up, thanks.
Back
Top