• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by accuphaser

  1. A

    Hello,everyone:). I'm happy to be a member of Hard Forum. Last 2 years I have been trying to...

    Hello,everyone:). I'm happy to be a member of Hard Forum. Last 2 years I have been trying to build PC based transporter matching for $2000 class CD player. The goal seems to be farther,though. Integrated amplifier : Accuphase E-530 (class A 30w×2) Speakers : B&W 805S D.A. converter ...
  2. A

    Problem with Lynx L22 on Windows 7

    Hello,I'm happy to be a new member :). Last week I switched my audio PC's OS from Windows XP to Windows 7. My Lynx L22 worked properly for 3 days with build 17 RC3e beta driver. But 2days ago,after Windows update executed,despite Lynx L22 was detected, it didn't work as a sound device at...
Back
Top