A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Where did you buy yours?
I've been looking for somewhere to buy in the US for at least a month or so now and can't find anything. Of course, you could be from Canada, in which case there are plenty of retailers.
I just purchased 3 of the scythe sflex SFF21F models and also 3 of the yate loon's. The scythe are pretty much silent and push a good amount of air. I have all 3 mounted in my v1000 case and the only thing i hear is the 80mm fan in my pcp&c 510sli.
Found them a little cheeper here $12.99...
I wonder if the top / side panels are painted aluminum? Thereby allowing you to sand down the paint and just clearcoat the panels, giving you a solid alumium brushed type finish. Hmmm