Recent content by abbazabba

  1. A

    replacement for mx610

    I got G400 from Best Buy for $20 and its treated me well. Is there any noticeable difference in wireless generally?
  2. A

    CyanogenMod's future...most impressive

    I second that. Definitely my preference as well
  3. A

    Grand theft auto V thread.

    I mean the people who dont want it could always rent it. I've been renting it with free redbox codes since release
  4. A

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    Lol yeah that's really huge. I considered the note 3 as well but I'm not sure if I could deal with something that big. Can't imagine walking around with a Z Ultra lol
  5. A

    LG's latest super phone, the G2. 5.2" 1080p, Snapdragon 800, 3000mAh...

    I recently began looking for a new phone and was considering this one which would be my first LG phone. A lot of the input you guys have given has really helped
Back
Top