• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by a_2008

  1. A

    Backlight Bleeding on my U2412!

    Hi Everyone! I bought a Dell U2412 Three Weeks ago (6/11) , now i notice that monitor has Backlight Bleeding but i dont know is it normal or should i return or replace this?! In Light room Is okay but in dark room bleeding is noticeable! I attach some pic and upload some movie . unfortunatly...
  2. A

    buying monitor for game

    Now i have GTX 570 and i dont think videocard can handl 120 FPS , do you think GTX 570 can? ! maybe next year i change my video card but now...!
  3. A

    buying monitor for game

    so i think 24 " is better for me , is 120 Hz worth cost more money?! or 120 hz is for above 100 FPS?! PA248Q has a noticable input lag or....?!
  4. A

    buying monitor for game

    no advice?
  5. A

    buying monitor for game

    Hi guys ! I am looking for a IPS monitor 24”+ under 400 $ (if there is a monitor that is worth it I will spend more). I need this monitor for game ,mostly FPS ( so respons time is important ) and of course, Movie .! if the monitor has 120 Hz will be better! a IPS monitor with 120 hz...
Back
Top