• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by a0gamer0a

  1. A

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    I can haz Radeon? :cool:
  2. A

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    What would I do with it? Have a starting point in building a system that stood a chance to play Crysis! :eek::D The new processer is called the Phenom!
  3. A

    BFG Tech Hot Deals!

    QFT! :)
  4. A

    Your Video Card Upgrade Ladder

    Intergraph Voodoo3d -> Voodoo3 2000 PCI -> Creative Voodoo2 -> 3Dfx Voodoo3 3000 AGP -> Visiontek GF3Ti 500 -> BFG GF 5900 Ultra -> BFG 6800GTOC :cool:
  5. A

    Nvidia bans overclocking for its G80

    That's a shame, I enjoied getting an OC'ed card out of the box. When I bought my BFG card it was definitly something I considered as a factor in the purchase. :(
  6. A

    Lots of Artifacts and Messed up textures...

    Can you post a screenshot of the problem?
  7. A

    BFG: The Company That Just Cant Figure It Out

    The rough part about this is that the "lifetime warrenty" is one of many of the big selling points behind BFG cards. Most people don't fine out problems like this until they are really in a bind and that's unfortionate, as it really is a big part of BFGs image. I wouldn't count them out of the...
  8. A

    BFG: The Company That Just Cant Figure It Out

    It's depressing to keep hearing about these "BFG screwed up my RMA" threads. You would think they would notice the trends in opinions that people are having here and look at the way they are running things with their RMAs. :(
  9. A

    What was THE hot AGP card back in the day?

    Voodoo3 3000 AGP - that card is running in my proxy/print server box, it was the big card in my 6th game box. 16 megs of ram, vga and svideo hookups. It's just got a heat sink on it, no fan. Provided nothing major happens that card will live forever. :D
  10. A

    Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

    lol, no thanks - now that it's working I don't want to mess with it. :D It's the "Feng Shui" of my case!
  11. A

    Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

    Sell a dead card in the SF/T board isn't an option for me, would you want to buy it? :eek: It took 3 cards, 7 hours on the phone and an email to their product manager in order to get my problem fixed, people shouldn't have to deal with that. My point is that something is wrong with the way...
  12. A

    Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

    I don't know if I'd agree with that either. The whole point is that a lot of people have BFG cards that work just fine, and some people that have BFG RMA'ed cards that were ok, but there are also a whole lot of people who have had lots of problems with BFG RMAs lately that simply didn't need to...
  13. A

    Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

    :confused: Did you even see what happened with my RMA? I know I'm not imagining it, I even took pictures to prove it. I probably would be so torqued about it if this crap didn't happen over my vacation. In my case and others that have posted here it was one long continual screwup. It...
  14. A

    Broke a chip off my BFG 6800 gt.

    As much as I hate to say it if you tweak your card to that extent and break it they you shouldn't get an RMA. You voided your warrenty the moment you popped the cooler off of it and if something happens afterwards then your just SOL. Nv doesn't make 6800gt/ultra GPUs anymore and replacements...
  15. A

    Ok BFG You've beyond lost a customer...CARD #5 DOA!!!!

    I spent my entire week long vacation trying to play Quake 4 on a GF3ti 500 because my BFG RMA went bad not once but TWICE .:mad: In the end I got a working replacement for my dead card and my machine is sitting pretty but the problems that people are posting about in here are not imagined and...
Back
Top