• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by _anarion_

  1. A

    A bit distraught/discouraged. Need some suggestion and help

    I had the same issue with permissions on OI/Napp-it being hard to comprehend. This blog post helped me the most: http://breden.org.uk/2009/05/10/home-fileserver-zfs-file-systems/ I have set up my (test) system based on that, using only CLI commands and I was pretty happy with the result.
Back
Top