• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by 718Eternal

  1. 7

    6800 256MB or dual 6600 256MB?

    I've been looking to buy a budget video card for my eVGA nForce 4 and was wondering which of these I should consider. I haven't been able to find any benchmarks on the dual 6600 256MB at all. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top