• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 7175

  1. 7

    Recommend a Mech KB

    I don't have a recommendation, but I'd also really like to find this ultimate keyboard.
  2. 7

    Is the Logitech G502 better than the G9?

    I've been using my G9 for 7 years now. It's the best mouse I've ever owned. I got a G502 in February and tried to get used to it for 2 months but absolutely couldn't. It's a palm grip mouse, the left click is pretty bad compared to the G9, and the software gave me that bad tracking / spinning to...
  3. 7

    Why I’m Dumping Google Chrome

    I remember how fast and light Chrome was in 2010. It was the only browser I used. It's become a bit bloated with some massive cpu and memory load. I only use it in Linux now to play Netflix. For everything else, my speed-tweaked Firefox is where it's at.
Back
Top