• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 64bit_Loser

  1. 6

    AM2 Overclocking and DDR2 Dividers

    Do we need to make an updated OC guide for AM2 or am I missing something simple? I have read and understand the A64 OC Guide but I don't get the changes with DDR2 dividers. I don't even see a setting in the bios for a divider or ram clock speed, just DDR2-800,667,533 and timings. CPU-Z tells me...
  2. 6

    Overclockix 3.7 folding live CD released

    I have used many different distros, live and installed, and Overclockix is one of my favorites. But I have run into and odd problem. Running from the CD my mouse works fine, but after a harddrive install of 3.79 my mouse no longer works. :confused: Microsoft Wireless Explorer 2.0 USB through KVM...
Back
Top