• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 40ozGamer

  1. 4

    Model Shoot

    50mm is fine with that Cam. Anything between 70-135mm equilvant is normal for studio work. I usually stick to my 70-200mm IS for those that have really bad breath regardless of the physical appeal of the subject :) In some circumstances, Mentos and 17-40mm L work too. Nice pics!
  2. 4

    Maxtor MaXline III

    DougLite, thanks for your input. I have owned previous Maxtor drives and all but a few did go south on me with bad blocks or simply would not spin up during boot. This was about 2 years ago and since then I have been purchasing the WD drives with 8MB cache in IDE and SATA flavors. I'll look...
  3. 4

    Maxtor MaXline III

    I'm interested in purchasing a couple of the MaXline III 300GB SATA drives to use on a 3ware SATA RAID controller. Would like to use them in a couple of my 2U rack mounted game servers. Anyone here had any issues with these drives such as heat or failure. I'm not a big Maxtor fan but performance...
  4. 4

    AMD 64 4000+ "Clawhammer" 3 days old

    -SOLD- FS: AMD 64 4000+ "Clawhammer" in retail box with HSF, Case Sticker, and Warranty info. Purchased 2 weeks ago and lightly used for a few days before I decided to buy a FX-57. Accept CC and non-CC payments through PayPal only. I'm PayPal verified Premier Business Account. Will ship only to...
Back
Top