• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by 3nD3aV0uЯ

  1. 3

    i7 930 build or i5 750 build?

    I would go for the 930 build. Just got done building mine, have it in a very non-aggressive 3.8 ghz overclock, I mostly use it for Photoshop and Lightroom. Get a good batch and this chip is amazing. Plus, I've hit 6 gigs of ram with photoshop cs5 (i have 12), so thats another plus for the 1366...
  2. 3

    i7 930 overclocking thread

    Anyone have any info on this batch, or anything around it: 3941B670 Haven't seen any B batches this high...
  3. 3

    Why is my hard drive smaller than the advertised capacity?

    Thanks for the info, have always wondered this.
  4. 3

    Heaksink compare?

    I did a lot of research and ended up going with the venomous x. I ahve an x58 ud3r though, and needed all 6 ram slots, so the megahalems and noctua were out.
Back
Top