• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 1uxkz

  1. 1

    Eyefinity W/ 3 HDMI LED Monitors Possible?

    Would any people be kind enough to post a couple links to a few monitors that support display port? I'm looking for both LCD, and LED, haven't decided on what I would like to purchase yet and I would prefer, 22, 23, or 24 inches. Whatever is best for resolution. Thanks for all your help...
  2. 1

    Eyefinity W/ 3 HDMI LED Monitors Possible?

    I just built a new machine, and I would like to get my Eyefinity setup running. I have a few question's I was hoping the member's of this forum could help me answer. I have 2 different setup ideas, and was wondering what would be the best. Q: What base size is good to run with so the...
Back
Top