• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 1900

  1. 1

    TLER / CCTL / ERC thread

    This is what I thought too. That they should set up the appropriate values for a desktop hdd. And yes this is marketed as a desktop drive. However if you look on their official webpage: http://www.hgst.com/internal-drives/desktop/deskstar/deskstar-7k3000 Under the "Quick facts" tab, the last...
  2. 1

    TLER / CCTL / ERC thread

    Hello. I'm resurrecting this thread to ask a question about the 7K3000 2tb hdd. What is the CCTL status of this model? I'm interested to know the factory default. Do they allow for a normal long deep recovery interval? Or is it a short limited time like a few seconds and then they cease the...
Back
Top