A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
The the effort and design you have made here. I can tell the sound field "as much as the vision" is equally important to you. Great work. Keep it up. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VD1JWEXlOA
They are called the American DJ REFLEX DMX version.. Watch the youtube link. You can get them on Amazon as well.
It has Spilled over to my home theater set up as well. So if you thought my office display was distracting - you'll hate this.LOL..
http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz58/eros1319/?action=view¤t=HomeTheaterDanceDemo.flv
No no.. Lights are not distracting at all. Since they are on a fader switch I can lower them if needed. But for the most part I hardly see them when i am doing general things on the net. ;)