• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 0rgazm0

  1. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    Talked talked to another rep... 12/19/2007 02:44:37PM Agent (): "I see in my records that the estimated dates of shipping for your order# xzxxxx shows Friday, December 28, 2007 ." 12/19/2007 02:44:37PM KA: "yes" 12/19/2007 02:44:58PM KA: "OK" 12/19/2007 02:45:04PM KA: "I see that too"...
  2. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    LOL.. Quality! The problem is I used my $50 AMEX dell gift certificate and they say "its impossible to reissue the gift certificate" I am calling them after lunch and I will either get the card shipped or they have to figure out how to refund my $50 freaking dollars.
  3. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    Waited 30 min to chat and got this... 12:31:43 PM System You are now being connected to an agent. Thank you for using Dell Chat 12:31:43 PM System Connected with Silvi Madan 12:31:48 PM Silvi Madan Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Service Chat. My name...
  4. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    This is also in the order status... no email yet Federal Trade Commission Requirements Due to unforeseen circumstance, we have experienced another delay with your order number XXXX. Our new anticipated ship date will be on or before 12/28/2007. Due to this additional delay, the Federal...
  5. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    Ordered early morning on the 26th and no email notifications about shipping/delayed. I logged into my order status and it now shows a ship date of 12/28 instead of 12/19. I am waiting to chat with my friendly dell rep now. Good thing they have plenty of cheap support staffers keeping the wait...
  6. 0

    XFX 8800GT 512MB $187 Shipped

    What were you ordering? What is considered a "Failure". We have about 200 servers/desktops/laptops and that seems REALLY REALLY high. I recommend dell business line computers to anyone I know that doesnt build their own. Latitude/Precision/Optiplex/PowerEdge
  7. 0

    XFX Geforce 8800 *GTS* 512MB $244 after rebate?

    Killed it while I was ordering !
  8. 0

    FS: Cingular 8525 - Still Under Warranty - Like New

    Bueller.... Bueller....
  9. 0

    FS: Cingular 8525 - Still Under Warranty - Like New

    Actually, the Hermes is a model of the TyTN. "The TyTN has three different versions which are referred to as the HERM100(Cingular 8525), HERM200, and HERM300. Each version contains the same internal components, but each has a unique position for the buttons on the front face."...
  10. 0

    FS: Cingular 8525 - Still Under Warranty - Like New

    Work bought me an iPhone so I have my Cingular 8525 up for sale. I've had it for around 6 months or so and its in near perfect condition. It has a few scuffs on the back and the metal has a few hairline scratches, but unless you keep it in a silk lined case there is no way to prevent that :) I...
  11. 0

    Antec B Stock

    Smititty I ordered a Titan. I'll let you know how things look when it gets here.
  12. 0

    WTB: Multi - Fan Controller & Chipset fan for A8N-SLi D

    WTB: Multi - Fan Controller & Chipset fan for A8N-SLi Deluxe I am looking for a 4 fan controller. A Vantec Nexus type device would be fine. Looking to spend 10-15 bucks. Also, would like a chipset fan or HSF for an Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe. The one I replaced it with is LOUD, need something quiet.
  13. 0

    PSP v.2.5 Value Pack + 512mb duo + 7 games !PICS!

    Good price, i would ebay it and get more than $280. How do you downgrade from 2.5 --> 1.5?
  14. 0

    FS: 4 3Com SuperStack Switches

    Got any pics?
Back
Top