• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 0_first_of_his_kind

  1. 0

    Best Youtube downloader?

    YouTube Enhancer Plus Firefox Add-on for single videos. 4K Downloader when I need to download entire playlists.
  2. 0

    Internet Security poll

    ClamAV & Spybot S&D have served me well.
  3. 0

    boot manager on SD - Point to Hdd in enclosure

    Try the Plop Boot Manager.
  4. 0

    best OS to use

    I have this installed on my Windows box! (Don't like using DOSBox unless I have to)
  5. 0

    Old PC peripherals

    Just bought a 2XPS2toUSB converter. Love my old keyboard:) Coud use a cleaning though:eek:!
  6. 0

    ISO - Decent quality Android TV Stick / Box / Mini PC

    There is this box: http://www.wetek.com/ I've bought one. They have fast shipping and excellent support! They sell tuner modules too and it runs both Android (rooted) and OpenELEC.
Back
Top