• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by 00tundra

  1. 0

    Google Posts FCC Report about Street View

    Google needs to be punished. Also people need too lock there WIFI . Learn the technology your using :rolleyes:
  2. 0

    CES 2011: Best of Show!

    Why OH Why !
  3. 0

    HardOCP Question on SSD

    I am running a Kingston SSDNow V+ Series SNVP325-S2B/128GB . It has been a great Drive. Defiantly faster than my raptor.
  4. 0

    The Original Human PAC-MAN Performance

    I agree and quite stupid waste of time.:(
  5. 0

    The Misunderstanding - Presented by AMD

    Stupid no laughing here.
  6. 0

    DIY Accessory-Hiding TV Compartment

    Why do you care fool? It's not your house. Get a life!;)
  7. 0

    Redbox Launches Blu-ray Rentals

    This is great. I love Red Box and Blue ray . YAY!
  8. 0

    Ant Colony Stuck In Scanner for 5 Years

    BOOORING:rolleyes:
  9. 0

    48% of PC Games Bought in 2009 Were Digital Downloads

    The collector in me likes boxed games. I buy most my games from Amazon. I do have some on steam and D2D. Digital download is probably the wave of the future but I prefer my physical collection.
  10. 0

    Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Headphone Review @ [H]

    Ah no the AD700. You got a good price on the A700 if that's what you ordered.
  11. 0

    Free Game of the Day!

    Steam really needs to get there servers improved .
  12. 0

    Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Headphone Review @ [H]

    Beach camera has them listed on amazon for 89 free shipping
  13. 0

    Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 Headphone Review @ [H]

    Yea Right! :eek: ;)
  14. 0

    Robot Helicopters Working Together

    I hated them little bastards. If they become real we are all fcked. :eek:
  15. 0

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Review @ [H]

    Thanks guys for a good review. Well done!
Back
Top