XFX PVT98GYDLU Geforce 9800 GT $109 AR ZipZoomfly w/ COD 4 free!

So tempting to buy. Now I wish I had money LOL But I think I might wait till next generation card comes out from nvidia and buy pretty high end one.

I know.

I have two 8800GT's in Sli and another Sli mobo that I could put these into..... for the FOLD!

how many fps (average) are we talking about between the 9800gt and the 9800gs for 35 bucks?

you mean the 9600gso rather than the 9800gs? in that case nevermind, i already bought it; i'm worried about the rebate though.

It comes with Company of Heroes, not COD4...just to clarify..

In the product images it shows Company of Heroes, even though ZZF lists COD4.

It actually comes with both

XFX PVT98GYDLU Geforce 9800 GT 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 (2.0v) Video Card Retail
Free Game in Call of Duty 4 in with purchase

That was taken from the top description. And the box includes the other game. They probably package COD4 w/ the card.

That HSF has been around for a while (too long). But it does the job and you can always upgrade the HSF to something more effective. I usually recommend upgrading your HSF from a cooling and especially a noise standpoint as video card fans are usually the loudest part of the system.

That HSF has been around for a while (too long). But it does the job and you can always upgrade the HSF to something more effective. I usually recommend upgrading your HSF from a cooling and especially a noise standpoint as video card fans are usually the loudest part of the system.

That would completely negate the hot deal aspect of this however. Its not really a hot deal if you need to drop another $30 on a cooler.

Good point. If you are on a budget then its a decent card with a great game at a good price. The HSF is an afterthought.

im in for 1 bought mine through the egg tho, same price same goods

i just use the egg more than ZZF

Damn this, I bought the XFX 8800GT with no games for more than this, yeah it was the "alpha dog" version but I'd like COD for the computer and the extra $$ in the pocket.

Just received my card and copy of Call of Duty 4..... All I can say is... why did wait so long to play this game!

Great card too. Handles current gen games very well, runs pretty quiet, and folds very well. I'm pulling around 4600ppd.

I just bought an XFX 9600gt with that same 3 year old pos cooler on it. all I can say is that its going back and if you can stand that noise then more power to you...

It's down to $99 AR. I have a battleaxe cooler sitting around. I think i'll try it on one of these puppies. I don't have COD4 yet, so...:cool:

Back