Xeon E3-1240v5 (Skylake 4c/8t) + Asrock E3v5 OC (c232) COMBO PRICE! $350 Shipped

jrobdog

Limp Gawd
Hi All,

I obviously have a spending problem and thanks to you all for being my enablers by buying these parts off me!

WTS for CASH OR WTTF: X99 CPUs!! (Interested in 5960X, E5-1650v3+, 6900K) PENDING TRADE

Heatware: Jrobdog - Pictures will be incoming ALL PRICES SHIPPED Fedex 2 day!

Complete current system: I scored 15 815 in Fire Strike

Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 (ES) sSpec QJ78 STEPPING R0 SAME AS RETAIL (SR2LD). All Features enabled with this cheap, for all intents and purposes it is the EXACT SAME as the retail sSpec SR2LD. 4C/8T All works well with this chip, 3.5 Base Clock, 3.9 Ghz Turbo. Overclocks well with BCLK OC. Purchased this on Ebay about 2 months ago - runs very well, voltage has never been above 1.35V. It can OC to 4.7ghz but prefer daily at 4.3ghz @ 1.20v. $250 (bare CPU only)
zcF9nvN.jpg

zcF9nvN

ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming E3v5 Performance OC Motherboard - C232 based motherboard that can overclock Xeon E3v5 processors, purchased in early June. $130 (Box + Accessories included)

lbulipz.jpg

Ddo43vb.jpg

lbulipz

Ddo43vb

COMBO: $350! Shipped Via Fedex 2 Day.

Thanks for looking all!

Last edited:
Bump for a great monitor! I picked one up last week and absolutely love it! If I thought that I could go surround without having to upgrade my pc, I'd take that monitor off your hands. GLWS!

So the wife first nags you do nothing together (that was you correct?) She is now killing you for spending but your trying to trade for x99 cpu's? I LOVE IT!

Oh, I'm not the guy with the Alienware goodies but I feel we are in similar situations. I do have a spending problem =P haha, yes got an X99 Mobo coming from another H member soon!

Oh, I'm not the guy with the Alienware goodies but I feel we are in similar situations. I do have a spending problem =P haha, yes got an X99 Mobo coming from another H member soon!
She must not know lol.

She doesn't! well, I told her this stuff I'm selling is worth more..... WE WILL SEE!

To the top, what's the feedback on the combo? Strong skylake processor and good mobo for the price

Back