WTT-My Oblivion for your BF2 add on packs

Rhentno

2[H]4U
Just like the title says. As this game is 50 (retail) and the add on packs are 20 (retail) I'd like to trade two for one. If your sick of your shizzle, let's get it done.

Not even sure if this is even possible. I have two accounts basicly. And i notied when i purchased armored fury, that it will work on my account and i can enter the servers running that expantion. But my daughters account which uses the same BF2 keycode cannot enter servers running the armored fury expantion.

I've resolved to not purchasing any more games from EA Because of this. Im not gonna buy an expantion for each toon i create. It's poor marketing. And plain Greedy

Conano said:
Not even sure if this is even possible. I have two accounts basicly. And i notied when i purchased armored fury, that it will work on my account and i can enter the servers running that expantion. But my daughters account which uses the same BF2 keycode cannot enter servers running the armored fury expantion.

I've resolved to not purchasing any more games from EA Because of this. Im not gonna buy an expantion for each toon i create. It's poor marketing. And plain Greedy

Yaa, that's a bunch of junk. EA, make up your minds, go by account or CD-Key. One or the other. And yep, transfering booster packs is pretty much a no go, you would have to give up the login details for the entire EA Downloader account.

BOO! F'n EA. Deal still would stand if you have new copies though...thanks for the input you guys.

bump...anyone? Please trade me your poorly written game booster pack for my framerate killer.

Back