[WTS] i5 3570k & Gigabyte Z77X-UP4-TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezner

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, recently updated my system to the X99 platform, so i'm selling off what I have left of my old parts.

Right now I have an i5 3570k and a Gigabyte Z77X-UP4-TH motherboard for sale. Not really looking to split them up, would like to sell in a bundle if possible. -- $250 Shipped for both.

Ran the i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz under an H100i for most of the time I've had it (~2 years). Never any issues, never overheated. CPU will be shipped in the socket to minimize any risk of damage. Sorry, neither the stock heat-sink nor the box is included, tossed it a long while ago.
Motherboard is in great condition, no problems, no bent pins, nothing. Original box, 2 sata cables and I/O shield included.

Motherboard has a ton of features including two thunderbolt ports (if that means something to you, I never used them lol): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128558

Heatware and Ebay feed back in my signature. I'll probably be posting this on ebay if there's no interest, so if you feel safer buying there, more power to you,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back