WTB: D0 i7 920's, 6GB 1600 RAM, X58 mobo's, PSU's

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoody

Limp Gawd
Hello [H]:D

I am starting to fold for the [H]orde full-time and am looking to put together some rigs inexpensively. My goal is to put together a 100k PPD farm for less than $1,500 (USD) and I am hoping you guys can help me out with some hardware :)

Please let me know what you have and your asking price and then we can go from there. I have 100% positive Heatware and eBay feedback, and have sold many items here on the forums. Now, onto the good stuff. I am looking for...

(3) - i7 920's -- interested in ones with proven high OC potential

(3) - X58 Mobo's -- looking for minimal and inexpensive boards

(3) - 6GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM kits -- any reputable manufacturer

(2) - 400W or higher PSU's -- again, any reputable manufacturer

(3) - High quality, air-cooled heatsinks - same as above

- Strong case fans -- I'm a big fan (no pun intended) of Scythe Ultra Kaze's or something similar

Last edited:
bump for a good cause. 1500USD should be ample for 100k PPD. Ideal way to reach your goal would be to put together 2 bigadv rigs, and fill up all the PCIe lanes with 460s.
Each bigadv rig should cost you no more than 600 (ideally 500), and 460s can be had for 100 and pump out 10-12k PPD.
In all you'll be at about 120k PPD.

I just put together a bigadv rig. 920+EVGA x58 mobo for 350 (ebay), PSU+ram = 150. Use a cheap 80GB HDD which you could get for about 20.

I've got some ASUS Pegatron montherboards out of HP Elite e9180t systems. They are the newest revision. No overclocking potential because the BIOS doesn't allow it, but all other bells and whistles afforded.

I'd like $115 a piece, but they may not suite your requirement because they don't overclock.

I got i7 920 w/ x58a-ud3r and 6gb corsair dominators if you want. give me a PM.. buy all of that and i will throw in a venomous x heatsink.. also have a foxconn bloodrage non-gti if you want..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back