WTB: cheapest Athlon 2 X2 Mobo/CPU I can find!

Kelvarr

Supreme [H]ardness
I have (had) an Athlon 2 X2 245 paired up with a Asus motherboard (forget the model number offhand) that was my trusty HTPC setup. During my move, it apparently decided to give up the ghost. Either the motherboard OR the CPU is bad, but I have no way to test. I am looking to pick up one/both as inexpensively as I can. I need a board that supports DDR3. I would prefer the motherboard to have HDMI out on it, but if not, I think I have a 5450 I can use.

Last edited:
I may or may not have a M2N SLI Deluxe board with a Athalon 64 x2 on it. let me see if I can find it and if it powers up.

Nevermind its not got any video on it apparently.

I may or may not have a M2N SLI Deluxe board with a Athalon 64 x2 on it. let me see if I can find it and if it powers up.

Nevermind its not got any video on it apparently.

Thanks, but AFAIK, Athlon 64 X2 is not equal to Athlon 2 X2.

Are you still looking? I have a gigabyte ga-ma785gm-ush2 with an x2 240 and heat sink. It was my HTPC for a few years. $45 shipped?!?

I am trying to find a power cord for this PSU...System is setup already, just dont remember the specs. I shoot a pm when I figure it out. Marking your thread though. :)

CPU/MOBO/RAM though around the specs you are looking for afaik

I have an athlon II x3 Rana 450 that has been sitting in a box for over a year. I ran it core unlocked with a .5gz OC for several years. It's yours for $30 shipped.

Back