WTB: Bioshock and Nintendo collector's Memorabilia

Dark12

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey everyone.
I am looking to create a little display in my room of my favorite franchises.
I am looking for stuff like official mario and Bioshock (1, 2 & infinite) posters, statues, collectors items.
Also looking for Super Mario RPG for SNES with box and manual.

Anyone got anything cool for sale or trade?
Thanks!

I've got a year of luigi limited edition diorama from club nintendo (2013) bnib that i haven't gotten around to putting on ebay yet. If you're interested, PM me.

Cmon folks!
Someone has got to have some old games or posters laying around!

i have the bioshock 2 collectors edition. Rather large. Ill see if i can find it when i get home.

Cool
I already the second one collectors edition. Not sure if theres anything i need doubles of in there. Either way ty for posting!
Anyone else?!

lots of PMs sent. Super Mario RPG with manual will be sent tomorrow morning.

I wish I had some stuff to offer, but I gotz nothing brother. Good luck! :) Want pictures too!

I have the first Bioshock standard edition PC version with the thick case and outer cover. I also have Bioshock 2 in the dvd case it came in. Both games are the original discs and have manuals.

I have the first Bioshock standard edition PC version with the thick case and outer cover. I also have Bioshock 2 in the dvd case it came in. Both games are the original discs and have manuals.

PM'd
and bump

Looks like i am going to have 2 standard edition bioshock 1 games so unless you have a collectors edition or sealed box i will most likely not need another.
Any other bioshock, mario, nintendo stuff still welcome though.
Still need box for super mario rpg too.

Back