WTB: $975 BTC @ coinbase price

Um do you see his title and take a look at his stats bro I highly doubt you need heat just saying. His stats speak for him plenty.

Um do you see his title and take a look at his stats bro I highly doubt you need heat just saying. His stats speak for him plenty.

I've been here forever and looking at heat is always a good idea.

just curious... what does a seller have to gain by selling bitcoin to you at market price?

if they sold on coinbase, they'd get a safe transaction at market rate -1%. if they sold to you, they'd get market rate -2.9% in paypal fees and leave themselves open to a chargeback/paypal ToS violation

Well I never mentioned Paypal so your comparison is a bit unfair.

I am assuming most people dont keep their money in Coinbase, Everyone charges a transaction fee, so by the time you get your money to coinbase and sell it to them you are probably around -2% at this point and then you have to wait a week until you get your money.

Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=65093

Honestly, I don't think a lot of folks are going to spring for this at market value, just being frank that any bitcoin-for-reversible-transaction is going to have a premium for risk for the seller (besides obvious profit).

You can see that LocalBitcoins will average ~10% premium over market price, or you could also try Bitcoin-OTC, you might get something a little lower towards 5%.

I would love to help you out nitro, but I have deeply regretted every BTC I have ever sold

Back