WTB: $300...Sell me a CPU/MOBO combo !

302efi

Gawd
Just as the title says I have a $300 dollar budget and I'm upgrading my daughters current Minecraft computer is a old i930.

I was planing on reusing here 12gb of DD3, but if someone has a combo that includes DD4 or I have buy separately, that is not an issue

Shipping will be to Melbourne, Florida 32934

You should pick up that local 3930k setup you posted about. X79 boards alone are ridiculously expensive. Almost getting the cpu for free.

I was going to upgrade my rig to the 3930k and move my 2600 K to my daughters.. but I missed the deal. I was hoping to get a couple comments or replies on it in time but I ended up missing it... so now the search continues

Just as the title says I have a $300 dollar budget and I'm upgrading my daughters current Minecraft computer is a old i930.

I was planing on reusing here 12gb of DD3, but if someone has a combo that includes DD4 or I have buy separately, that is not an issue

Shipping will be to Melbourne, Florida 32934

I've got a 3770k, MSI-g45 combo if you're interested. I've got an 8GB DDR3 kit or a 16GB DDR3 kit I can include too.

If you can pay via USPS Postal Money order, I have a combo for you.
Asus Sabertooth X79

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2670,
# of Cores 8
# of Threads 16
2.6 GHz / Max Turbo Frequency 3.3 GHz

Coolermaster evo 212

All for $299 shipped.

If you want to spend more, I have a i7-4790 combo.

I need to sell one of them.

LMK

Not to rain on any parades here, but isn't this all a little overkill for a Minecraft machine? I have my kids set up with G3258's and 8GB RAM on MSI PCMATE-Z97 boards. Threw in a couple 250GB Samsung 850 SSD's and they scream on Minecraft.

Good luck getting what you're looking for there though.

I just sold my 8core/16 thread X79 combo for $250. You can buy e5 2670 8core for $50 on ebay and x79 motherboard for $200-220.

Thanks for the replies guys.. I'm either going to build the Minecraft machine with these parts, or move my 2600K parts to her machine and use what I pick up from here in my personal setup .. she already has my ATI 290x.. Lol

I do some music producing and recording so high thread CPU is looking decent.

If you can pay via USPS Postal Money order, I have a combo for you.
Asus Sabertooth X79

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2670,
# of Cores 8
# of Threads 16
2.6 GHz / Max Turbo Frequency 3.3 GHz

Coolermaster evo 212

All for $299 shipped.

If you want to spend more, I have a i7-4790 combo.

I need to sell one of them.

LMK
Check your messages

I'll sell you a 3550k, biostar h61m, and 16 gigs of ram and a 256 gig OCZ trion SSD for $235 shipped. Best part is it comes with a legit copy of windows 10 binded to the board/cpu so I can do a quick reinstall and you will have a working us for it. Without the ram since you already have some I can do $210 shipped.

Also since its a minecraft computer, and as a father to a father (I ahve a 8 year old daughter). I"ll throw in a Geforce 645 GTX for $25 more. It's a 2 gig card that gets 60+fps constant in minecraft (which is mostly cpu driven anyways).

Figure I might as well contribute.

I have a delidded 3770k that can atleast run at 4.8 ghz. I tried it and then went to a more comfortable 4.6 ghz. It has collaboratory liquid ultra under the ihs. I can bundle it with an Asus maximus v extreme with a mobo waterblock and io shield but no other accessories or a gigabyte z77x up7 with most accessories(might be missing some sata cables). The Asus I could only manage to use 3 ram slots
The gigabyte board ran without problems.

Back