Windows 7 problems remembering multi-monitor screen orientation and position

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Here is my current set up:
IMG_20111229_202914.jpg

This isn't the first time I've had this issue and I've resolved it before (I do not remember how). Every time I reboot it changes the position and orientation of my second and third screen (resets them). Now when Windows boots and the Welcome screen is up and the right and left displays are black, the orientation is still like I set them, but once its in it resets. Donno if this is a Windows 7 thing, Nvidia thing or a Driver thing, but it is really annoying. I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can take care of this once and for all.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and I'm running on a eVGA Nvidia GTX480 (tried both the current drivers and betas). In case it is useful, it is a Core 2 Quad q6700 overclocked on a x38 chipset.

EDIT: Correct picture.

Have you tried changing the orientation windows and seeing if it makes a difference. By right clicking desktop and using "screen resolution". Have you tried using the nvidia control panel and see if it saves those settings off the reboot?

have you tried changing the outputs of each monitor to see if it sill does it? Maybe try two monitors to see if its the problem persists.

Yes and last night I got irritated so I looked for a solution, killed each of my start up programs and found Windows Live Mesh to be the problem.

Back