Windows 10 Will Come Pre-Loaded With Candy Crush

Candy Crush is Bejeweled remade only aimed even more so at little girls. It is basically the time waster game version of my little pony. So I pretty much view guys who play this as in the same camp as "brony's". Whatever to each their own if you want to pretend to be a little girl for a couple hours more power to you.

I think it is dumb to include, but really I don't care that much. It will be easy enough to strip out of the image before I install anyhow.

^^ Here's someone who lives in a world where only men use computers.

Wow, such emotionalism for a game you probably do not play anyways. :D Interesting thing is, I played this game with a mouse mostly which pretty much leaves your point no where in reality. :)

All of that was pointed at heatlesssun. Those were all quotes taken from previous HardForum heatlesssun posts about Windows 8. My posts were parodies. I'm more positive about Windows 10 than I was about Windows 8 (I still like the feel of Windows 7 better). Candy Crush probably wouldn't come preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro. At this point though, it looks like both my home and work have successfully skipped Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 like work did for Vista (work uses Server 2012 R2 like they used Windows Server 2008 though).

Wow, you sure have a lot of time invested in this. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. :D (I am laughing at your invested time if you did not notice.)

My time has been invested in the iOS ports of Final Fantasy. I've not played Candy Crush, but it wouldn't bother me if it existed on my OS. I wasn't bothered when U2 Songs of Innocence showed up. I didn't listen to it, but I didn't delete it either. It didn't offend me that Apple did this though. I thought it was interesting and certainly would have appreciated it if it was a band I currently liked (or if this were the 90's or so).

Back