Windows 10 crash

BigTy

Gawd
So I upgraded to W10, but on the first boot it asks for my old password once I enter it the screen doesn't respond. If I click anywhere the PC locks up and then reboots. Has anyone ran into this?

Yikes. No, I haven't even heard of this issue. So far mine is fine although missing some expected options.

I have not. I did see a post on another set of forums about it. It said if you had a password setup for the login screen that password will not work on win 10 but the login screen still asks for a password which was never setup. This makes it so you can not login and get a crash. It may be time for you just to do a clean install. Only problem I seem to have is really bad NV driver issues.

I have not. I did see a post on another set of forums about it. It said if you had a password setup for the login screen that password will not work on win 10 but the login screen still asks for a password which was never setup. This makes it so you can not login and get a crash. It may be time for you just to do a clean install. Only problem I seem to have is really bad NV driver issues.

My Win 7 password and fingerprint is what I use to get into my newly installed Win 10 laptop.
I am going back to 7 though since there are no drivers for my graphics. Videos play in slow mo and stutter when in full screen.

Back