Which mobo do you recommend as a replacement for an old Asus Maximus IV Extreme

sounds like a dead drive or cable and you dont need another thread...
Well, I already said it is the cable. It was confusing the hell out of me. And I wanted to know if it is a sign for PSU failure or not because this is important.

I think the BIOS is updated. Look at the glass:

View attachment 614706
View attachment 614707

It was really weird. How can I cover the case now? Are there customized side covers. This one uses hinges. Those who do case mods should know.
I was able to find the side panel as a replacement part from phanteks website but without hinges and screws.

https://www.phanteks.store/collecti...-pro-replacement-parts?variant=39515153530935

Better than nothing at least. Now I will have to find a way to put it in place.

youre supposed to transplant then from the broken one. did you throw them out?
You are right, but unfortunately the maid threw them away when she cleaned the mess. And at that time I didn't know I would find the panel without the hinges and screws.

You are right, but unfortunately the maid threw them away when she cleaned the mess. And at that time I didn't know I would find the panel without the hinges and screws.
lol blame "the maid"...
well, they do sell those for $5 but theyre out of stock at the moment...

All this time and effort invested already- a case swap could be in order 🤷‍♂️
No way I'm not doing that. Why would I spend ~150 $ for another case and go through the build process again. I bought the panel for 30 $, and will use a tape or something to keep it in place.

Back