which graphic should i get ?

moking

n00b
hello folks,

so i got a core i5-4440 haswell, H81-S2PH, 8 (2x4GB) black hyperx kingstone, radeon hd 7750 1gb gddr5

so im thinking to upgrade to one of those, either a gtx 750 TI or a r7 260x
which one do you suggest me to work better with my specs ? taking power consumbtion, cooling between the two cards into consideration.

ill probably get a seasonic bronze 520W and im now thinking between the GTX 660 and the R9 270x.
if you were in my shoes, do you suggest to pay the difference to get the R9 for that "slight" performance improve ? knowing that the difference between those two aint low in where im located.

I'm a gamer so I always buy the best performance GPU in whatever category there is. That's me though. I'm not afraid to spend a little more. I'm not brand loyal either. I'll buy red or green as they call the two companies. I'd go with the 270x since its better than the 660. To be honest I'd jump up to a 280x but that's a whole different level of GPU and pricing. Are you using a 1080p res?

i mean when it comes to difference in price its not few in where im located, so does it worth that difference when it comes to performance ?

moking what kinda games are you playing or will you be playing with your new video card?

Go AMD then.
Just make sure you've got good airflow through your case.

You could always get a used 7970 or 280x off of Ebay for pretty cheap ~ $150.

I wouldn't even bother with a lesser card at this point, especially with the games you are wanting to play.

Back