what website offer live streams recording services for streaming sites such as NBC Peacock ?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
I try PlayOn.tv, they just replied back to me that they don't have services to record live streams. Their rate is good if it works

does anyone uses some service to record some show?

well playon.tv says they function no different than a VCR recording, so for personal viewing, it's legal

Your question and this post don't make much sense together.
well, playOn.TV offers recording on TV shows, but not streaming. I am looking for a service that can record streaming. For e.g. youtube TV allows you to record streaming shows, but their rate is high

PlayOn TV is offering a 3rd party soln. but their service is clearly not top notch. So surely there must be other co. offering the same thing

SMFH!

But if you have a streaming subscription, they are your recording/DVR. That's the point of streaming services...you don't have to worry about recording anything as its always there for you to access lol.

I actually have the same question...

I'll give my use case as an example...

I like college football. I use my emby box to record and archive games. However, as games get streamed, emby isnt capable of recording from say peacock. Peacock was how UW-Michigan state was broadcast this past weekend.

SMFH!

But if you have a streaming subscription, they are your recording/DVR. That's the point of streaming services...you don't have to worry about recording anything as its always there for you to access lol.
I know that. But say Youtube TV for e.g., it's $72/mth. if I only sign up w/ NBC Peacock, in which I only watch CNBC, it's only $7/mth., plus a $4.99 from PlayON TV. So I only need to pay $12/mth. instead of $72/mth. if PlayON TV can record streaming CNBC

Anyways, see if VLC Media Player or Xbox Game Bar can do what you want. Use some GoogleFu for how to use them for this.

I know that. But say Youtube TV for e.g., it's $72/mth. if I only sign up w/ NBC Peacock, in which I only watch CNBC, it's only $7/mth., plus a $4.99 from PlayON TV. So I only need to pay $12/mth. instead of $72/mth. if PlayON TV can record streaming CNBC

Just buy XM and listen.

Or better yet, use the app and listen for free. Not sure why you'd want to record cnbc, most of their stuff is focused on that day, and there's little need if ever to visualize any of it.

because at that time frame, I am at work, so I have to record it and watch it later. So, same question, can I record XM for 2 hr. w/ some sort of pre-program device? I mean, I can record it when the PC is on. But anything that works like a digital recorder, that it will turn itself on, and record say 8 to 10 am?

because at that time frame, I am at work, so I have to record it and watch it later. So, same question, can I record XM for 2 hr. w/ some sort of pre-program device? I mean, I can record it when the PC is on. But anything that works like a digital recorder, that it will turn itself on, and record say 8 to 10 am?
The last time i listened to a segment on there, it was in the app, you didn't have to record. Just find the show and hit play, i think it had a weeks worth.

oh, that's good to know. So they kept all the show? that's huge storage w/ so many chnl., I didn't realize XM has such large operation

Back