What are you nerds playing this weekend?

on a JRPG kick lately, just finished Persona 3 Reload over the weekend. 92 hours in 14 days, the last game I played that long / quickly was Elden Ring. Dunno why, but the game was just fun and flowed well for me.

I saw a YT video on this new game The Killing Antidote and the they're having some free tester thing right now if anyone is interested.. It's an unreeal 5 zombie FPS game with FEAR vibes (office setting) and you play this hot chick who has to find her way through the office.. they leave stripper clothing around for you to find and put on if you want to.. dead serious. It's kind of hilarious.

EDIT: definite some resident evil vibes in this game too.. I do like it and have put in a couple nights playing it now.. They have an active discord too.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2254890/The_Killing_Antidote/

It's pretty good so far..

Last edited:
Alternate font mod didn't install correctly.
Go figure.
Had the same issue once and it was Realistic Dungeon Sounds that kept playing over and over and over again, after every dungeon that I entered and stacked like 10x till it killed the install smh.

Wanting to do another play through but still trying to get past a never ending backlog.

More BF2042 solo with some mixed multiplayer. Always go to do things and find annoying the limitations. Portal really should have been nearly unlimited settings but they have weird restrictions like if you say bf3 classes on a bf2042 map you can't limit weapons. Also it is still missing a bunch of the other Battlefields. Still shocked they didn't roll this out as a separate title.

Also more Stable Diffusion with so much to learn.

Finished Agents of Mayhem finally, one and done on that one for sure.
Going to give ArcaniA (Gothic 4) a shot since I'm feeling the need for a RPG. I hope it's interesting.

Tribes 3 has been doing play tests the past week or two. Open to all, just get it from steam.

Really really fun game. Not perfectly like T1/T2. Quite frankly they made more then a few design changes I and the rest of the tribes community hate. Butt overall super fun

Going back to the Resident Evil 4 remake and nuking everything with the limitless rocket launcher. It feels good just to annihilate everything in your path, and I'm using it to unlock some of the stuff I didn't before.
I'm also putting in some rounds with Tekken 8, too.

Third tour on No Man's Sky to checkout the updates from the last three years and see how the new vidjacard does.

Resident Evil 4's Separate Ways DLC. It's not too bad so far and it's quite the challenge. They're hitting you with endgame-level bosses with minimal gear.

Finished up ArcaniA, I don't care what anybody says, I liked it a hell of a lot.
Playing Atomic Heart now and just got my axe.

FFVII Remake on PS5. Game is really long unnecessarily. I spent 17 hours in it and am on chapter 10 but it is not like "fun" hours. So much filler nonsense.

Probably going to give the new Dark Forces remastered a go.
I tried this and was underwhelmed. The levels don't even end themselves, it tells you to select Next Mission. The only thing that appeared changed/improved was the cutscenes. It has mouselook but the older gog version had that too. I forget if the original could look up and down.

Reactions: Niner
like this
I tried this and was underwhelmed. The levels don't even end themselves, it tells you to select Next Mission. The only thing that appeared changed/improved was the cutscenes. It has mouselook but the older gog version had that too. I forget if the original could look up and down.
Pretty sure you could, although you'd probably need to load a mouse driver if you were running DOS without Windows.

I ended up getting a refund. The game actually made my feel sick. I'm thinking the older I get that these type of games just aren't going to be my thing any longer. I used to play the old version years ago with zero issues.

Bought a used Xbox One this week for the sole purpose of playing Diablo 3 couch co-op with the woman..

(FYI xbox's D3 complete edition or w.e. it's called is currently on sale for 20 bucks)

Had to sideline Atomic Heart. Put 12hrs into it and I just don't like it, plus it is extremely buggy and I seem to get stuck on all kinds of shit like FO3, but at least that had tcl.
Gonna play some BF3 instead for awhile than maybe some BF4 and BF1.

Link? I want to see how badly I get owned after all this time :p.

Absolutely, no problem.

Link to 2023 Community Patch:

https://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/downloads/ut2004-community-patch-2023

After you extract everything, there will be a file call "UT2004Edits". In that file are parameters you will need to add to your "UT2004.ini" config file. I will post them here as well in case anyone else wants to try. :)

Config File Parameters:

[IpDrv.MasterServerLink]
LANPort=11777
LANServerPort=10777
MasterServerList=(Address="utmaster.openspy.net",Port=28902)

Wrapped up a fourth play through for NMS to tour some of the updates in the last two years.

Somehow I got hooked on FF7 remake. So now most of the weekend would be on FF7 rebirth and maybe also do the DLC Intermission which I already started. First time I finished a FF game. Last attempt was FF14 and before that FF13 I spent 20 hours and then lost interest due to same shit all the time.

Last edited:
Giving Gotham Knights a try since it's on Gamepass. If it sucks, it's no big deal to just uninstall it and move on. I'm pretty much just killing time prior to Dragon's Dogma 2 next week. If GK isn't worth playing I might just replay Village or RE7 again.

EDIT: Not feeling Gotham Knights at all, so rolling with the Resident Evil 2 remake from a few years ago. Never played through Claire's version of things, so that should occupy my weekend. Hopefully some of this damn snow will melt.

Last edited:
Played BG3 kept crashing on me so uninstalled it don't think I'll play ita gain. Fired up Trepang instead along with Alan Wake 2

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll be playing Dragon's Dogma 2 this coming weekend. I went from "meh" to super excited after some recent videos have been shown. The first game didn't excite me much, but this game looks like a next-gen Souls title.

Pizza Hut and LaCroix along with Dragons Dogma 2 wish I had the entire week off just got up till Saturday. Fat guy stole my vacation.

With my new vidjacard I was trying out a few games to see the new processing power. So it a bit of messing with raytraced minecraft and high quality texture packs.

I forgot how much I yearn for the mines.

1710773147414.png

I ended up getting a refund. The game actually made my feel sick. I'm thinking the older I get that these type of games just aren't going to be my thing any longer. I used to play the old version years ago with zero issues.
I have that same problem. Now if I am interestred in a game, I watch actual game play on youtube full screen to see how my stomach reacts. I really wanted to play Hell divers 2, looks like a hell of a lot of fun. But 10 minutes into watching the game play, got very nauseous. So no go for me. It does seem as I get older, I can play less and less.

Reactions: Niner
like this
Tribes 3 has been doing play tests the past week or two. Open to all, just get it from steam.

Really really fun game. Not perfectly like T1/T2. Quite frankly they made more then a few design changes I and the rest of the tribes community hate. Butt overall super fun
It's meh played for 5 mins basically tribes ascend don't see the point... make another game like T1 but modern graphics and im sold

Back