Weekend Gaming Thread

Shalafi

Fully [H]
What games will you goobers be playing this weekend?

Sound off.

I plan on playing some League of Legends for sure, gotta crush Mungojerrie at it.

Thinking about also firing up Dragon Age Origins and finally beating the accursed thing.

Might play a round or 2 of Left 4 Dead 2.

Maybe a few rounds of Counterstrike Source.

Wonder how much of this I will actually do :p

haven't finished DAO yet?

I'm on Hydrophobia Prophesy. A lot of great ideas in this game.

No time for games this weekend. Got to do some work at Mom's house.

Be playing Age of Conan on Friday evening and Saturday. Gotta build a deck on Sunday.

Trying to finally beat Fallout NV, which I friggin pre-ordered. Got the 2 DLC in summer sale and am interested for the new one OWB.

I'm currently debating if I should kill
Mr. House

Also possibly some Killing Floor with my buddies.

*yay 3.0 years!

Just played Fallout New Vegas for the 4th time. God I love this game.

Don't think I've ever felt better about a purchase in a long time. Can't wait to play all the DLC once they are all released.

Otherwise I've been messing around in in LoL.

Don't think I've ever felt better about a purchase in a long time. Can't wait to play all the DLC once they are all released.

Serious? What's your name ingame?

I'm on LoL right now, HellsThunder.

Not exactly sure what game I will be playing, but this Sunday I should be checking out a 2003 Cobra, which I am pretty excited about.

Going to be doing moar killing floor.

Got pissed off last night because there were 3 children/teenagers on it talking the whole damned time.

Need to get all perks up to 5 at least (currently, 5,6,6,2,4,4,3 haaate commando :()

a lot of Alliance of Valiant Arms. Some Devil May Cry. I wanna play Titan Quest but I need a buddy.

Prolly a bit of TW2, though I just ripped my SSD out which it was installed on, so might not be playing anything until I put it back in.

I'm going to play a a session of "organize my wife's and daughter's birthday party", with a couple rounds of "alcohol consumption", with maybe a couple levels of "eat lots of Mexican and Filipino food".

:D

Old World Blues is pretty sweet, I'm looking forward to playing through it this weekend.

Maybe a little bit of Borderlands too, I'm getting into the zombie island DLC right now.

Old World Blues is pretty sweet, I'm looking forward to playing through it this weekend.

Maybe a little bit of Borderlands too, I'm getting into the zombie island DLC right now.

Man I want OWB but It's a little salty since I just got the other two DLC for 6€

Wind Waker - Gamecube.

I tried getting into Wind Waker on GC more than once. Most recent was a few months ago. It's not a bad game, and the art style doesn't bother me, it is just that after playing Ocarina of Time every other Zelda game comes across as a wanna be. OOT was my first ever Zelda game and since then I have tried most of the others including Link to the Past on SNES, but none have been able to capture me the way OOT did. It seems to me OOT is the best of the lot, and if you have played it you have played them all.

Is Fallout Vegas much different than Fallout 3? I thought FO3 was just okay, nothing really great.

Is Fallout Vegas much different than Fallout 3? I thought FO3 was just okay, nothing really great.

F:NV reminded me a lot of F1 and F2, that alone makes it much better then F3.

You can pick up F:NV from Bestbuy for like 20 dollars now I think.

Unfortunately had to work today. plane on grabbing a case of beer on the way home and playing some witcher 2 and pro guitar on rockband.

F:NV reminded me a lot of F1 and F2, that alone makes it much better then F3.

You can pick up F:NV from Bestbuy for like 20 dollars now I think.

I agree but F3 was still a great game (with the DLC it was incredible). But the overall feel of F:NV is much more in tune with F2.

I'm going to be playing a bit of Borderlands. Hopefully I can find a few people to join and go after Crawmerax.

Fallout 3, according to my save files I hadn't touched it since x-mas :(

I'm starting Assassins Creed 2. Got it in the steam summer sales. So far, so good.

Sigh so I took a vacation this last week. 11 days. Didn't finish one game. Worked on my house a lot and when I wasn't doing that I was playing AVA. Never gonna clear out my backlog :(

I spent some time this last weekend checking out games I bought on Steam over the last few weeks. Played a couple hours of BFBC2 - picked it up on the summer sale. Switched to GRID to try that one out and knew almost immediately that my weekend was going to disappear rather quickly. Best $5 I've spent in a long time. It's exactly the racer I've been looking for...

Got beserker to level 5, so started dead space 2... It's pretty... Still can't decide if it controls better with a controller or the keyboard/mouse. It's not really twitch shooter material...

But assasins creed 2 was awful with a controller when I tried it, it just felt weird. Went straight back to the kb/m combo.

I would say I spent 90% of my weekend playing FIFA 11. I never get sick of it, such an awesome weekend! And now, back in the office (boooo!)

InFamous 2. Got the Hero edition and it's coming in the mail soon. The first one is AMAZING. It's the first game that I've decided to actually get all the trophies for. Just gotta finish being evil.

Going to be playing Morrowind for the next while, I'm currently working on installing a bunch of mods, using this guide here, which makes the game look even better than a fully-modded Oblivion.

Trying to finish:
The Witcher 2

Usual games:
DCS A-10C
Team Fortress 2
Starcraft 2
Arma 2

Last edited:
Going to be playing Morrowind for the next while, I'm currently working on installing a bunch of mods, using this guide here, which makes the game look even better than a fully-modded Oblivion.

Whoa... I'm gonna add that to my list.

Back