Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 12 December Red Falcon

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
For the [H]ard|DCer of the Year, there is no nomination thread because the only worthy candidates are the [H]ard|DCer of the Month winners for the current year.

The poll to choose a winner is done in 2 steps: The first poll will include all 12 winners for the current year and we select only the best 4 winners which will participate in the next round.

If there is a tie in the first 4 ranks, the tie winners will move together. In the second round, the one with the most votes will be declared the winner but if there is a tie, a runoff vote will be held.

Each step will last 10 days. Or thereabouts.

Time to vote! This is part one of two.

1 January russnuck

2 February Schro

3 March Holdolin

4 April sparksnmagic

5 May applejacks

6 June rgMekanic

7 July chemist_slime

8 August Toconator

9 September <<no one was nominated in September of 2023>>

10 October wareyore

11 November Nathan_P

12 December Red Falcon

Feel free to check my work and make sure that I have the correct monthly winners in the poll listed above.

Thanks!

Lifetime achievement award - 24k WU's there alone.

1703650062702.png

Not me for sure, I was out of commission during the summer months.

sparksNmagic putting up impressive folding numbers - in the top ten overall on the team now gets my vote (despite the harsh mowing he gave me once upon a time).

Reports of the Gov't investigating the price gouging on electricity here so if they do get it down to the rumored .10/kwh then I'll ramp back up but no way I've got that kind of folding power.

sparksNmagic putting up impressive folding numbers - in the top ten overall on the team now gets my vote (despite the harsh mowing he gave me once upon a time).

Reports of the Gov't investigating the price gouging on electricity here so if they do get it down to the rumored .10/kwh then I'll ramp back up but no way I've got that kind of folding power.

Here in California the government (CPUC) is complicit in the corruption (PG&E)

THANKS!!! I have been at it a long time.
Since retirement, I have been able to upgrade some old machines and get them folding.

SparksNmagic_([H]ardOCP)
7,547,152,515pts 119,645wu

What is the likelihood of some trash talking in this voting thread?

Can you help out W.Feather ?

Back