Video corruption

rampantandroid

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi all,

Still having video corruption issues; these occurred before I OCed my 920, and continue now afterwards. The corruption I see ranges from windows not rendering right, aero not showing up right, flickering and so forth.

When this happens is on boot, or on coming back from hibernation. If it shows up at boot, it's there for good. Sometimes the nvidia driver will crash, sometimes it'll just look terrible but run. A reboot fixes this. If I boot up and everything is fine...and leave my PC on for a week, I will never see the issue. Only on boot/coming back from hibernation.

Memtest86+ shows no issues with my RAM.
Intel burn shows no issues with my CPU.
Running Memtest G80 to test my VRAM and trying to use up as much VRAM as I can, I am able to hard lock windows. G80 shows no errors, but windows will just lock - I'll go to a solid gray screen and then black...but windows will never come back again/respond/restart the video driver. This happened when I ran memtest G80 to use 1250 MB, Windows/apps running pushed the over all VRAM usage to 1450 or so...leaving me with 100MB of VRAM. While running G80, the video driver crashed a few times, and then it finally locked totally.

Is this just a call to eVGA to get an RMA going?

Back