Used Gen 1 Blade CX Micro Helicopter

kdh

Gawd
I am in the process of getting ready to move, I'm down sizing and I've lost interest in some of my toys.

I have a generation 1 Blade CX Micro Helicopter forsale.

Details are here: http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1200

Upgrades, it has the Main Motor Heat Sink, Inner Shaft w/ Aluminum Head, Aluminum Lower Rotor Head, Bearing Holder.

It'll come with the Remote, 2 batteries, charger, extra right and left rotors, and extra landing skid feet.

the body has some slight cosmetic wear and tear from a few crashes. Its never taken a real serious dump on the ground.

I haven't run this thing in easily 3 years so its sold as is. Might need a few parts to make it flyable again. Not willing to invest the money into it.

I lost interest in it because flying it outside is next to impossible, it should be flown in doors and I never had a large enough indoor space to fly it. My apartment isn't big enough and I was always afraid to fly it around my pets cause I didn't want them to get hurt.

I've sunk easily 400$ into this thing.. It was pretty expensive new.

75$ or best offer.. That includes shipping. I do paypal, and will only ship to the lower 48.

so it does or doesn't fly? "might need a few parts to make it flyable again" what parts "might" it need?

Interested but need more information.

Its fully complete right now.

I haven't charged the batts in 3 years so i'm not sure if the'll take a charge.

It really was one of those things where it I just put it on a shelf one day after using it, said I'm not cut out for this hobby, and that was it.

Edit, when I get home from work today, I'll post some pictures of it.

Edit again.. I'll also try and charge up the batts and try to fly it around the apartment.

Depending on how things go.. I'll either keep the price as is, or lower it.

I got a question about this being able to carry a camera. I don't think so. Its pretty small and light weight.

ok folks... Here are some pictures.

Here it is with out the front cover.I've cleaned off the dust on this thing.

DSCF0706.JPG

Close up shot.

DSCF0707.JPG

Cover back on.

DSCF0708.JPG

Remote and I'll include the batteries for it.

DSCF0709.JPG

And charging a battery for the helo itself.

DSCF0710.JPG

1 of the batteries is dead and will not take a change, the other seems fine.

This thing does work and does fly, but I suck so bad at it, that I chipped one of the lower props trying to land it after flying it around my apartment. I have 4 replacements on hand.

Oh, and I will include the manual as well. There is some calibration that needs to be done, and the manual details it very well.

Because one of the batts is no good, and I chipped a lower prop that I will replace, I'll drop the price to 70$ with shipping or best offer.

bump for people people at work sitting on the crapper reading hardocp on thier phone. *wink*

bump for the people sitting in traffic on the way home from work.

got a few PMs about this.. But highest offer by end of day on Friday gets it. first person to offer 70$ wins it sooner.

shipping alone will cost me 20$ish, and thats for the box, bubble wrap. I already have tape. so either way, its a total steal.

bump for the lunch time crowd surfin the forums slamming a quick lunch down.

I'd like to close this post out tonight so I can mail this thing out tomorrow. Got a few offers but holding out till someone offers me something pretty close to that 70$ mark.

Someone hit me up and I'll be mailing this out on Monday.

thank you to everyone who sent me a message in regards to this.

thank you hardforum. =)

Back