UPS.

I knew it.
b8moe9.jpg

I've banned UPS in my house eheh
sorry man for your 'loss' - Hope you had insurance

You have my sympathies - happened to me multiple times with UPS, FedEx, DHL, and BAX Global. The amount of abuse that packages go through there is mind boggling. I remember one well-packed package with a computer power supply which was damaged so badly that the metal was bent out of shape! Some packages are damaged so badly that it looks like they ran over (or through) them with a forklift or something.

They all do at one time or another. If you ban them all you're out of business.

God damn you UPS.

No cussing in thread titles!

Didn't think that was offensive :eek:. Anyways newegg issued an RMA. Now im gonna have to wait 4x the time it took to get here (ordered 1 day, arrived the day after).

I've banned UPS as well because they dropped my overnight priority item for so many times at the management office instead of deliver it directly to my apt.

I would recommend each of you should go work at any of the above shipping companies. Then not feel uneasy anytime you order something shipped through them, lol. I worked FedEx for a few years and I cring every time I open my packages, but I know that the shipper will be paying for any damaged items so I never worry that much.

I gotta say some part of this is sharps stupidity of packaging. The LCD prt of the screen was facing nothing but a piece of cardboard. However the back of the LCD had a thick piece of styrofoam. Why the lcd was facing a thin cardboard side instead of the thick heavy styrofoam side is a mystery to me. If the lcd faced the styrofoam side the only damage (if even) would be a scape on the back of the screen plastic.

FYI. Never drop your return item (RS prepaid label) which more than $1000 at UPS store, they don't accept it. You have to drop the return item ( > $1000) at UPS hub. According to the UPS store, they have a policy with UPS that they don't accept any items than more than $1000. I am not sure about other shipping companies if they have the same policy.

FYI. Never drop your return item (RS prepaid label) which more than $1000 at UPS store, they don't accept it. You have to drop the return item ( > $1000) at UPS hub. According to the UPS store, they have a policy with UPS that they don't accept any items than more than $1000. I am not sure about other shipping companies if they have the same policy.
Newegg said they will process RMA and have someone come to pick up the item instead of me shipping it back.

Wow. I have had many bad experiences with UPS. This just further fuels my hared.

Nice ! I returned my LCD to CDW due to a sub stuck pixel and I only had two options : either drop it at UPS Store/UPS hub or schedule a pick up with UPS. Anyway, I am really happy with the CDW return policy for LCD monitors.

Damn newegg is awesome. They approved the claim the same day as I filed it and shipped out the replacement this morning. They are also sending a courier to pick up the broken one straight from my house. Now that's service.

Damn, now I'm worried, my LP3065 is going to back to HP because it's freaking out and it's shipped UPS and my friends next door just had his LCD broken by them. :eek:

yeah the sort centers aren't delicate at all. and the trucks just pile on the stuff... of course to some degree they try to keep small and light items off the bottom of the pile in the truck, but shit happens. when all is said and done UPS will have to pay for the mistakes when newegg or who ever is done with them

Thats look really bad, i would be pissed!!
Was the box in damaged? You should refuse to accept the pakage?

NEWEGG ROCKS. I am happy that your problem is solved.
But still sux..

Back