Unicorn Overlord

Screenshot_20240123-203223.png

That is one strange looking game. Like HOMM and BOF had a baby that only ran on mobile.

Unicorn Overlord?

Should have hired a better translator.
Already seeing the screenshots of the botched translation throughout the demo on X. Not as botched as adding politics or gender nonsense, but it seems like the localizers like to turn what a simple 6-word sentence in English would be into a 20-word paragraph.

I need to try this game have it downloaded I'll give my thoughts if I play it.

Example of bad localization. They took a simple sentence and turned it into word salad, not only completely changing the context, but going from having a point to no point at all.

1708978502252.png

This game is Bad the problem is the animations are good looking when not moving but the Action screen the animations jump from the left side of the screen to the right side it fast forwards.
Where games like Octopath Traveler all the animations are on one screen. The animation in Unicorn are really choppy too it's hard to focus on them let alone care about them.
It feels like Darkess Dungeon but not nearly as smooth there is some nice stuff going on but not with the vs: animations.

Demo save me 60.00 for sure

Back