Twelfth Scale Transforming Robot

Ok, when is this guy going to get the selling. I must have one once all the bugs are worked out.
That is awesome.

This is the most amazing thing I've ever saw. The military needs to have this so we can have some RL transformer shit going down.

Clean it up so it's harder to see the gaps and I'd buy it. Hell, I'd buy it now.

Pretty cool. I think it would be fun to get one as a kit that has to be put together.

I can easily see that going to retail if the price point is right. Super nice. ;)

Bet it would be a hot seller.

Micheal Bay needs to had the sound this robot makes when they move to the next transformer movie.

I don't think everyone would understand the astonishing amount of engineering that had to take place to create that. It's not like you sit down with parts and try to make them work. You would never succeed.

Smart people made that thing.

Micheal Bay needs to had the sound this robot makes when they move to the next transformer movie.

My question is actually why could this guy make an actual functioning transforming robot that looks like a classic Transformer yet Michael BaySPLOSION designed the travesties that we got in the movies saying that they were what a real transforming robot would have to be like?

It's badass since it's the first version,think how much cooler later versions will be,this dude is off to a great start in making lots of moola!

How is it he can make a transforming robot, but can't figure out how to keep his table from wobbling?

Wow! I can already see Christmas shopping stampede and fights breaking out to buy this for their kids and themselves.

Can't believe anyone would believe this thing is real.

Take a closer look at the first transformation in the clip, you'll notice the glass on the doors just kind of vanishes. This is definitely CGI, without a doubt. There's a reason he's only selling YouTube clips on his webpage, smh.

Take a closer look at the first transformation in the clip, you'll notice the glass on the doors just kind of vanishes. This is definitely CGI, without a doubt. There's a reason he's only selling YouTube clips on his webpage, smh.

Take a closer look at :28.

This crossed my mind because it seems like a metric ton of servos crammed in there. But if it is fake, he's a god of fakery with the shaking table!

I don't think everyone would understand the astonishing amount of engineering that had to take place to create that. It's not like you sit down with parts and try to make them work. You would never succeed.

Smart people made that thing.

Exactly. This might cost an probably quite a bit if it makes to retail.

Back