AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz 6MB AM3 CPU
Current Price: $89.99 - $25 Savings = $64.99
Expires on 11/30

EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked 2GB PCIe
Current Price: $469.99 - $20 MIR - $20 Coupon = $429.99 + Free Shipping
Coupon Code: GMC78619
Expires on 11/30

Bad time to buy anything from TigerDirect right now. No one's there. :eek:

They are not shipping, and they are not communicating.
I placed an order with TigerDirect and paid extra for 2-day shipping over a week ago. Still don't have a tracking number, or a reply to the emails or even the PayPal dispute.

Since Monday, the 800-number has been nonfunctional (On a 42-minute hold to get to the selection menu. After one is allowed to enter a selection, he is told to "Call back in an hour.").

No shipping. No email replies. No phones.
TigerDirect is down.

They shafted me recently too :( they sent me the wrong item and I called them up and after waiting an hour and 52 minutes the csr told me that since the item I had actually ordered was now out of stock all I could do is return what I had received and buy another similar item for twice the price now that the Black Friday sales are over.

Bad time to buy anything from TigerDirect right now. No one's there. :eek:

They are not shipping, and they are not communicating.
I placed an order with TigerDirect and paid extra for 2-day shipping over a week ago. Still don't have a tracking number, or a reply to the emails or even the PayPal dispute.

Since Monday, the 800-number has been nonfunctional (On a 42-minute hold to get to the selection menu. After one is allowed to enter a selection, he is told to "Call back in an hour.").

No shipping. No email replies. No phones.
TigerDirect is down.

20 hours later, not a single response from the TD account. Really shows you their level of customer service.

I ordered the 330 Intel 240GB. It's backordered and I am trying to cancel the order now but phone does not work. I have no choice but to email.

ordered something from their store thru Amazon on Saturday and its been in the shipping status since monday morning. was starting to worry and now I hear all this, what the hells going on over there?!

They shafted me recently too :( they sent me the wrong item and I called them up and after waiting an hour and 52 minutes the csr told me that since the item I had actually ordered was now out of stock all I could do is return what I had received and buy another similar item for twice the price now that the Black Friday sales are over.

That is complete BS right there! Wonder what's up with them? TD isn't usually known for bad customer service like this.

Yeah that's odd.

I ordered a cpu cooler from them yesterday and it shipped out last night no problem.

Tracking number came through and it should be here today.

Wonder what the problem is in yall's cases?

That is complete BS right there! Wonder what's up with them? TD isn't usually known for bad customer service like this.

The csr had a heavy Indian accent and was really rude too he told me to be happy with what I had received because it was still a good deal :/ I think the major problem is that they can't handle the large influx of customers they are receiving around the holiday seasons. The way that they're acting right now you would think it's their first time around the block.

[L]imey;1039375083 said:
Yeah that's odd.

I ordered a cpu cooler from them yesterday and it shipped out last night no problem.

Tracking number came through and it should be here today.

Wonder what the problem is in yall's cases?

What's odd is that you manage to get a package from any retailer 24 hours after you click a mouse.
Very odd. :rolleyes:

I've had overnight packages from Amazon and TD this week, both came the next day as expected with the cost of shiping.

I bought one of the SEIKI 40" LED TV's and didnt hear about it for a few days
Then I saw it was backordered.

Today I got an email stating they received them and it would be shipping soon.
Be paitent.. pretty much all online stores get absolutely murdered on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.. Give them a few days to figure out the chaos.. If you paid for overnight, you are pretty dumb because that basically NEVER happens after BF/CM

How can you call me pretty dumb when both packages I ordered did in fact come through next day?

[L]imey;1039376191 said:
How can you call me pretty dumb when both packages I ordered did in fact come through next day?

Im just saying complaining about it is dumb if you dont get it next day after BF/CM
If you actually got yours next day, you are probably lucky..

Im just saying complaining about it is dumb if you dont get it next day after BF/CM
If you actually got yours next day, you are probably lucky..

Or just lives really close to one of the warehouses. I get products from them within 24 hours pretty regular if I order early in the day at no extra cost. The only time it really fails me is if I do super saver shipping. Then UPS (there distribution center is 10 miles away) drops it off to USPS which ships it over an hour away to be resorted. Then it takes an extra day. But again, I'm only like 3 hours drive from one of their warehouses. And I have done this even on past BF's.

I should start a <24 Hours Shipping Times thread.
"Tracking # or it didn't happen." :D

Finally got in touch with TD today. They refunded all shipping charges and a % off the top of the order.*

*This after I got an 800-number through other channels and showed specifically where and when they breached their own sale agreement.
(The CS rep was very sharp BTW. I never had to repeat a word after we were straight on the 5 Ws. He didn't bullshit, did ask very pertinent questions, and came back in less than a minute with an offer I found acceptable.)

I find that calling on 3rd shift gets much better results as well.

I should start a <24 Hours Shipping Times thread.
"Tracking # or it didn't happen." :D

Finally got in touch with TD today. They refunded all shipping charges and a % off the top of the order.*

*This after I got an 800-number through other channels and showed specifically where and when they breached their own sale agreement.
(The CS rep was very sharp BTW. I never had to repeat a word after we were straight on the 5 Ws. He didn't bullshit, did ask very pertinent questions, and came back in less than a minute with an offer I found acceptable.)

Proof PM'd to you of recent. Though these aren't BF, they do show the orders going that fast. I didn't BF online at all this year.

Ok, update on my experience. Both of my orders actually took between 26 and 29 hours for actually delivery from the time I pressed "purchase", but I'd still call that a win as I got the items next business day.

But yes, last night when the UPS guy showed up at 6:55pm, he was looking like he'd been at it all day, so I don't doubt if some people get hosed on this type of thing this time of year.

Back