The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using AMD processors for my computer builds since they Athlon XP days. They have always offered me good performance for the price.

AMD has been my choice from my first custom build almost 10 years ago. Since then i've always enjoyed the great price for performance difference. I've built nearly 1000 machines since that first one, and AMD is always my processor of choice. I've come to rely on a great product for a decent price.

I still have a place in my heart for AMD because the first (and still only...) computer I've built was an AMD athlon 64 system.

I've built many machines, I've always liked AMD for the underdog factor. I can remember waxing many intel's with my x2 3600 oc'd to 3.x ghz. The price/performance is strong in their chip line.

AMD processors have gotten me to where I am on the folding team. And who doesn't like the little guy. :)

Best bang for the buck up through the mid range, OC-ability across the chip line, and easily the best sponsor of gaming related events (e.g. the [H] event this year and Quakecon last year).

AMD Rocks because no one else sells an awesome quad core for 50$ :p They complement the market really well and don't let Intel get them down :D

I live right next to Markham in Ontario. I've loved ATI (which is now owned by AMD) since I first got into computers (despite buying a geforce 2, haha at the time). Also, Deus Ex is made in Montreal, to me, this is a Canadian's draw, and I hope I'm fortunate enough to be picked!

Go Canada! (Plus my i7 920 and 5870 just can't crank out enough juice in my latest game Natural Selection 2!)

I love AMD at the moment because it has ATI graphics cards and I think the competition that, without AMD in the market place would be disastrous for computer prices.

You can't go wrong when it comes to bang for your buck with AMD. Their video cards kick ass too! :)

I love AMD and its processors because competition is good. I'm glad that Intel can't throw its weight around with impunity.

My first system ( that I chose the parts for ) had an AMD 64 3200. That system was still kicking a year ago when I built a new system with Phenom Black X2 955. I will continue to buy AMD. Great price/performance ratio.

I love AMD and its processors because they're great bang for buck. I've got one of their dual cores unlocked to quad and OC'ed and it runs like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back