The Silverstone Gallery *post your Silverstone case here*

I will need to post some pics of my TJ07.

Alright...Im aware that this is just a post for pics...But i need some help, Im setting up a new rig..I purchased the TJ-06 and Im having issues connecting the power button cables...Can anyone give me a hand or send me some info on it..

I have a Intel D955XBK mobo...

the mobo manual should tell you where to plug in the front panel connectors (power button, power LED, reset, HDD LED). if not, look at the mobo manufacturers site and download the manual. if its not on their, the mobo migt have them labeled (around the connectors).

Anybody here own the TJ08? The cooling on that case looks insane! Especially considering its size

I just got my TJ08 yesterday. It is so pretty, small and lightweight in comparion to my LianLi PC6077 and V1000. :)

I have installed a Pentium-D 805 on an Intel-Board with 2Gigs of RAM, 80GB HDD, DVD-RW and a Radeon X550 (passively cooled).

With an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro it is a very tight fit. A modular PSU would be a great help.
But still i am considering to get an TJ08 for my X2 3800+ with Geforce 7800GT. :)

Will post pics later.

and now for something a little different ;)

Silverstone TJ04 "HTP2C" Case:

IMG_0713.jpg

htp2c-a.jpg

htp2c.jpg

Silverstone TJ-08 pics..

Finished with cabling for now, trust me, it's 100% better than it was. :)

First pic is from the side, with the second shot being a close-up (you can see how close the SATA and power cables are to the Ninja... yikes).

Third pic is from the other side, there's not alot of room to hide/tuck cables away but I think I managed alright. You can see a nice gouge near the top on this side, argh!!!... happened when I was trying to put the panel back on and didn't have one of the guides aligned correctly.

Fourth and fifth pics are from the back and front, respectively... the case came with a metal grill on the back that I didn't want restricting flow, so I took it off. Front of the case also had the same grill, but was harder to get off because the front panel had to be unscrewed in order to get to it (one of my main peeves with this case).

Last pic is of the greatest unknown tool to computer modders, until now... I present to you, the surgical hemostat clamp. :) Got it from my wife (just finishing up her first year of residency) and it's awesome for getting into hard to reach areas, pull wires/ties through tight spaces, etc. It can be locked closed as well (with the barbs near the handles) so zip ties can be mounted in hard to reach places but with the hemostat you're still able to pull on the ties securely.

Couple things... space is really tight, the Ninja had to be installed after the mobo tray was put back in. I had one left-over and wanted to try using it, even passively, if I could get away with it. Elbowed sata cables were a must with the Ninja... :) I also tried it with a Zalman 7000cu and it barely made it back into the case on the mobo tray... it required some creative wiggling to get it in. Also replaced the stock fans and grills with Yate-Loons... I tried running them at 12V and the whole setup was still pretty quiet.

Specs:
DFI RS482 mATX Infinity Socket 939 ATI Radeon XPRESS 200
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice (stock)
Antec Neo HE 500 (left over from a previous build)
1GB Corsair Value RAM
250GB Seagate 7200.8
ATI Radeon X550 256MB
2x120mm Yate-Loon D12SL-12

That is one gorgeous rig there man, and the cabling looks pretty damn good, especially in a small case like that! Silverstone truly does make the nicest looking cases out there...

I completely agree with you! Next up, TJ03 evolution with 120mm rear exhaust as well as 120mm top exhaust. If they maintained the look of the current Tj03 (easily the best looking case out now) with the added benefit of big and quiet 120mm fans, they would truly have the "perfect" case.

Here's my case, photographed as I transfered my system into it from a CM Stacker 810.

Case_Start.JPG

Tray.JPG

Motherboard.JPG

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

DSC00149.JPG

My apologizes for the blury photos.

I really love this case. Its much easier to work in than the 810 (or the LL v1200 I had for a week), and it cools pretty well. The tray made the MB install easy, and there's lots of run for running wires. While my cable job doesn't hold a candle to a lot of the jobs posted here, this is a personal best.

The idle temps are a couple of c higher than the 810, but this case only has 3 120s (the forth wouldn't fit back in, thanks to my oversized PSU) and 2 92s in it, versus the 5 120s and 4 80s I had in the 810. Load temps are pretty comparable between the two, and the GTXs are still the hottest part of my system (75 to 80c on both - I'm quickly reaching the conclusion the ACS heatsinks suck).

My only complaint is that I had to fight the side panels putting them back on (a problem I also had with the v1200).

All-in-all, this is the best case I've ever bought. I no longer miss my old Tornado case.

That's my new pc: Some question: middle button in front ....it is reset or what ?

TJ07_1

TJ07_3

TJ07_2

Very nice!!! :D

I can not wait till I recieve my TJ07, TJ03, and Silverstone SFF Tuesday :D
And no.. They are not all 3 mine. The TJ03 is mine and the other two are for
people who want me to paint them form the.

Its going to be a fun week =]

I haven't seen this case posted in here yet, so I decided to post mine:

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

It was a p4 800 3g with a fx5600, but due to the tiny power supply, i had to down grade to a less power hungry p4 533 2.4g and a passive cooled fx5200 to keep from over heating. Got a gig of generic ram, 40g maxtor, and a slim DVD.

Yes, that is duct tape and foam around the cooling fan, I was on a mission to play some snes with my girlfriend and needed to get some cool air to the fan. Adding the duct dropped cpu temps by about 15-20 degrees and case temps by about 10, and also kept the cpu fan from going to max speed.

I really love this case, looks right at home with the rest of the junk under the tv stand. It is definately not the case to cram a high performance computer in though.

Just recieved my new TJO7 and Silverstone SFF in the mail late last night =-]
-will post pictures soon
-then tomarrow they get painted and ill post pictures again when they are done =-]

GOD I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

spint3 said:
I haven't seen this case posted in here yet, so I decided to post mine:

[xIMG]http://www.bethanycycle.com/hard/ss1.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://www.bethanycycle.com/hard/ss2.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://www.bethanycycle.com/hard/ss3.jpg[/IMG]

what kind of silverstone ist that? do you probably know if those riser cards are also available for pci-E ?

it looks really cool.

My TJ08 should arrive sometime early next week, I'll post pics when i get it

Sprocket's new home- Temjin TJ-07.
newbez.jpg

roof2.jpg

Pump2.jpg

back6.jpg

mirror1.jpg

side4.jpg

Hardware:
-DFI Expert
-AMD x2 4400
-2 x 1GB Patriot PC3500
-X-fi Extreme Music
-Leadtek 7800 GT
-Gigabyte i-RAM w/ 4GB Geil RAM
-Hiper R-580
-WD 250GB SATA w/Nexus "Drive-A-Way" caddy
-Crystalfontz 634 (20x4) LCD

Wetware:
-nihksub1 Delrin reservoir
-Coolingworks 120.3 radiator w/Sythe S-Flex fans
-MCP355 (18w) w/ modded Alphacool top
-Swiftech Apogee
-Swiftech chipset block (don't remember the model)
-DD NV-78
-Sunbeam rheobus
-3/8" Tygon R-3400 tubing

Interior painted Hammertone Black w/ mirrored plexi and black anodized (compliments Lian-li V-series sidepanel) floorskins.
Motherboard flipped to pseudo-BTX configuration.
Bulgin ring-lit (blue) power/reset switches.

A work in progress.

Thanks! Since those photos, I modded the side panel for 2 120mm fans for the video cards, and I've replaced all the fans with ones that move more air, and light up blue. It really is a spectacular case to work with.

Here's a shot from the night of the mod. It now has filters over the fans, and it has Antec Tri-Cools now instead of SilentX.

DSC00151.JPG

ArrowMk84..nice work..your cuts look good and clean..any more pic..I love to se great modding..thanks for the shot
:)

Oops I forgot to post pics, here is some poor quality pictures... man I hate this camera.

Anyways, here:

Angry Bear said:
Holy crap Ockie :eek:

Sweet setup. what are your specs?

AMD FX-62 Processor
Zalman CNPS9500-AM2 Heatsink
ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE Wirless Edition
Two eVGA 7950GX2 SLI Video Cards (Quad SLI)
Corsair XMS2 DDR800 Memory Enhanced Latency 4GB
Raptor X 150 Hard Drive
PC&P 1KW PSU
Creative Fatal1ty Sound Card with X-Ram
Silverstone TJ-07
Plextor Slot Load DVDRW
Memory Card Reader
Dell 3007WFP 30" LCD
Logitech G5

There we go, I fixed it! Also, I can honestly say that both the TJ08 and TJ06 are the best cases I've ever worked with!

Ockie said:
AMD FX-62 Processor
Zalman CNPS9500-AM2 Heatsink
ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE Wirless Edition
Two eVGA 7950GX2 SLI Video Cards (Quad SLI)
Corsair XMS2 DDR800 Memory Enhanced Latency 4GB
Raptor X 150 Hard Drive
PC&P 1KW PSU
Creative Fatal1ty Sound Card with X-Ram
Silverstone TJ-07
Plextor Slot Load DVDRW
Memory Card Reader
Dell 3007WFP 30" LCD
Logitech G5

When Only the Best will do..Call Ockie :D

yeah, ockie does have a nice little entry level machine there, doesn't he? i'm envious to the nth degree :rolleyes:

I did some check around to see whom would have the SS TJ09..hot case..looks great.."I can see it now....in...Black :D this is the reply I got from one vendor..

HI, DarkSide:

Thank you for your inquire with sundial MIcro.

According to Silverstone, the release date of the TJ09 is approximately late September. We will send you a email notice when the TJ09 available.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jennifer Lee
www.sundialmicro.com
909-987-8669

Back