The Naked Comp Gallery

Already posted this in the ghetto thread, but oh well, does anyone mind?

nobody.jpg

Exhuming a buried thread. Waiting for my case to show up.
naked_pc_01_small.jpg

naked_pc_02_small.jpg

naked_pc_03_small.jpg

On a side note, I'm loving my new digital camera. It actually shows each individual blade on my fans. The computer is on when I took the pic. :D

You mean bastards, how would you feel if someone was taking photos of your private parts and displaying them on the net. God, show some Kirt-S-C.

I mean, how would you like someone showing off your [H]ard[D]river or your [R]ed[N]eon

Sloth_Boy said:
You mean bastards, how would you feel if someone was taking photos of your private parts and displaying them on the net. God, show some Kirt-S-C.

I mean, how would you like someone showing off your [H]ard[D]river or your [R]ed[N]eon
If they were showing them off, I'm guessing I should be proud, especially if they get any complements, haha.

See now I have to show off my baby, she is still waiting for her home to be done.

This link should work, to all my pics.
http://photobucket.com/albums/e150/phelan1777/
Screen shots, and my "mess" or so my girlfriend calls it. She just doesn't understand, she is a law student, nuff said :-P.
1Bloodyguts.jpg

Hi honey, I love you (incase she reads this)
What is nto pictured is my 200GB Seagate SATA, got that after the pic, and my Plextor Sata DVD. I have to get a shot with my G.Skill HZ, in the pic is my old PC3500OCZ

jakindle your heatsink fan is blow off not down right? Supposed to be that way? 20 pin psu into 24 pin mobo? Does that work, because im going to do the same thing and wasnt sure.

yeah 20 pin mobo and 24 pin works fin the motherboard i have is 24 pin and the power supply is as well

btw computer has some underwear on not completlty naked though check it out

:D

dsc001455bd.jpg

My gheeto/nekkid rig.

My dad needed the C1000, so my temp nekkid setup:

Pentium III 550
288MB of mixed RAM
6GB Toshiba mobile drive
Nvidia GF MX200
Antec Case fan on top of the HSF.

Still gotta find a NIC....

Pic of my PC just right after I set it up, before I got a case about an hour later... this was four months ago. Going to rip its guts out and switch to a custom case in about a week or two, so I`ll post a newer nekkid picture then ;)

DSCN0389.jpg

n00btard said:
Pic of my PC just right after I set it up, before I got a case about an hour later... this was four months ago. Going to rip its guts out and switch to a custom case in about a week or two, so I`ll post a newer nekkid picture then ;)
Not a good idea to have that mobo sitting on that metalized mylar anti-static packaging... That's one step away from disaster by accidental shorting the bottom of the board. Much safer to have the mobo just stiing on the desktop...

Codegen said:
dsc001455bd.jpg

My gheeto/nekkid rig.

My dad needed the C1000, so my temp nekkid setup:

Pentium III 550
288MB of mixed RAM
6GB Toshiba mobile drive
Nvidia GF MX200
Antec Case fan on top of the HSF.

Still gotta find a NIC....
Could you post some up close shots of that vid card? I have one sitting in front of me that I pciked up at a church rummage sale. How much v-ram? I think it should easily give my 7800gtx a run for it's money.

This is my Linux machine. I just use it for web browsing and downloading when I'm gaming on my laptop.

IMG_1655Medium.jpg

IMG_1661Medium.jpg

Oh, as you can tell from the pics, the computer is mounted into my desk. LOL!

hey, just an idea, but has anyone ever thought of making a case inside out? like, getting a tower and modding it so the parts are clinging onto the outside? i think that'd be kinda neat to see. donno what you'd put inside the case though. maybe sodas? :-D ooh...or one big ass cooling device, like a huge res or a buttload of fans and radiators for water cooling the parts on the outside... hmm.

I guess this only semi-naked. I got tired of having my stuff siting on a mobo box, so I built this stand to hold things a bit more securely.

This is my sons comp. I took it out of the case 'cuz it was always in the way and he kept sticking things in the floppy drive. :rolleyes: It's been like this for about 2 years now. Some day I may even finish it, but who knows......

picture1082tp.jpg

picture1094ry.jpg

This is my sons comp. I took it out of the case 'cuz it was always in the way and he kept sticking things in the floppy drive. :rolleyes: It's been like this for about 2 years now. Some day I may even finish it, but who knows......

<snip>
wow i would leave it like that.. thats so badass!

"where is your computer?..."

"in my desk"

haha awesome.

At the rate that goldenfron is sanding his desk with his mouse, in a year he will be down to bare maple! :D

Nice "case" mod at any rate. :)

Back