The 2012 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little setup...

dsc00690xp.jpg

37363949.jpg

dsc00672rf.jpg

Work in progress... [snipped images]

That will be my next case! I love Case Labs, they put so much effort into the design of their cases it's unreal. I just got a switch 810 last month but if I hadn't upgraded to that, I'd have gotten *that* case right there

Hey guys,

here is my rig.
i7 920 @ 4.3 GHZ + HT
12 GB GSKILL @ 1640 MHZ
GTX 590 QUAD SLI
128 GB SSD + 1.5 TB HD
PSU: Corsair AX1200

Cooled by a XSPC raza cpu block and two XSPC 590 razor blocks.
Im running two radiators: XSPC EX360 and a EK420 (both with push pull fans) with two Laing D5s in series.
All of this in a xigmatek elysium with the EX360 taking up some of the 5.25 inch bays, and the EK420 up top.

27 inch monitors are: center Acer HN274H (3d monitor) and the side ones are acer H274HL, so I do surround @ 60 hz and when I feel like playing 3D I use only the center monitor.

Last edited:
That will be my next case! I love Case Labs, they put so much effort into the design of their cases it's unreal. I just got a switch 810 last month but if I hadn't upgraded to that, I'd have gotten *that* case right there

First case i've not had buyers remorse on.

Seriously, that's all you could come up with? The powersupply was a giveaway so why not use it. It's quiet and reliable and cable routing is great...
Cheers.

I thought the exact same thing he said, 1500w is enough for two of your builds! Nevertheless, she's a beaut. Very clean. Obviously if it were a giveaway you gotta use it!

Camera phones suck! These are just some pics that i took to post for now until i get the asus 670 dc ii(because of the backplate) and a new camera. A few of them i took a few months ago during the build mostly for testing and those are the better looking ones without the parts inside and the wire mesh on the tubing outside the case.

1332228010011.jpg

1332227914336.jpg

1336045081393.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Ivy Bridge 3770k, 16gb gskill 2133mhz @ 2400, asus z77 sabertooth, gtx 560 asus dcii, creative x-fi fatality champ, xeno 2100 network card, intel 520 180gb ssd(won it btw), 2tb secondary hd, blu ray, completely costom watercooling triple 120mm rad, xspc raystorm, xspc bay res with alphacool d5 pump. Desktop equipment: Razer Black widow ultimate, Razer imperator 2012, Razer carcharias and the monitor is an asus pg221(want an ips but the moneys all gone).

I accidentally posted this in the workstation forum, so I apologize for the re-post. ;)

Here is my rig... excuse the photo quality!

img0572aw.jpg

img0575fx.jpg

Hi all , I've visited these Forums for years and never posted any of my rigs :rolleyes: there are some amazing builds on here , thought I'd finally post some pics of my new build ,
what can I say ? I'm shy lol :rolleyes:

Hope you like !

SDC14307Up.jpg

Build was still in progress

SDC14316Up.jpg

BD & DVD Drives have been painted black today they looked awful on this pic lol , also got some braided sata cables to match better today.

SDC14318Up.jpg

Got a white utrabright LED lighting strip today which needs fitting yet , so hard getting the lighting just right so fingers crossed , I'll post a couple more pics when I'm done.
Theres still lots more to be done before its finished , going to mod the right side panel soon to combat the negative pressure that I have atm , temps are superb , really happy
with the cooling performance and happy the flow was still excellent even tho theres lots of angles in there , was just going for that look with little or no bends.
Loving this 3770k , astonished how much faster it is then my i7 920 @ 4.2ghz. :D

Comments welcome
P.S. Borrowing a decent camera off a mate tomorrow so i'll do some decent photos and post some better shots.

i like seeing tubing like this, i plan to make my water cooling setup 100% straight tubing as well.

Holy angles! that doesnt impend your flow at all?!

No not at all , was kinda surprised myself tbh , the D5 is one hell of a powerful pump tho. ;)

wow I thought i had some nice angles on mine but I think you take the cake.

Thanks......I think ? :p
Have you posted pics of yours blaze ? Wouldnt mind a look pal ;)

i like seeing tubing like this, i plan to make my water cooling setup 100% straight tubing as well.

Yeah I've always wanted to do it like this but it can get pretty expensive with the fittings so its took me a while to get there.

Thanks for the replies , appreciate any comments :)

updated pics for new thread (the fan controller lights look purple in pics, they are very much white in person):

vyb66a.jpg

33thzeb.jpg

2yl1sls.jpg

29qjp0x.jpg

yeah... these are kinda all the same angel, oh well. i'll take better pics when i get a decent camera.

80 Xeon Cores and 320GB of memory
server.jpg

Just installed it in my racks at home last night. :D

That is a full pod of Dell blade servers. They are typically used in compute clusters of some sort. My guess would be either a VMware farm or render farm.

I would use VMware but the free ESXi5 is limited to 32gb of memory and X number of cores.

Hey guys,

here is my rig.
i7 920 @ 4.3 GHZ + HT
12 GB GSKILL @ 1640 MHZ
GTX 590 QUAD SLI
128 GB SSD + 1.5 TB HD
PSU: Corsair AX1200

Cooled by a XSPC raza cpu block and two XSPC 590 razor blocks.
Im running two radiators: XSPC EX360 and a EK420 (both with push pull fans) with two Laing D5s in series.
All of this in a xigmatek elysium with the EX360 taking up some of the 5.25 inch bays, and the EK420 up top.

27 inch monitors are: center Acer HN274H (3d monitor) and the side ones are acer H274HL, so I do surround @ 60 hz and when I feel like playing 3D I use only the center monitor.

The extreme left and right monitors look like they're going to fall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back