Still got your $5 Amazon Games coupon? Get Duke Nukem Forever on Steam for free.

CEpeep

Supreme [H]ardness
Told yourself you'd never pay money for Duke Nukem Forever? Now you don't have to.

Duke Nukem Forever is $5 on Amazon. It works with your $5 off coupon.

You will get a key that activates on Steam. It is the "Mac version" but DNF is a SteamPlay game that works on both Mac and PC. It does not require a Mac in any way, despite the message at checkout.

Great way to use up a coupon you never thought you'd use: on a game you never thought you'd own. If you'd rather use the coupon to buy a game worth owning, there's a recap sale on Tuesday.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Used my only coupon on Bulletstorm. If you can give out the codes, I'd take any remaining codes to use with this DNF deal, since it's about the right price then.

It is active again and I just grabbed a copy and activated it on steam(free is a great price), it had no price listed and was "unavailable" according to the product page a few hours ago.

I've heard this game is worth a can of beans. Since I didn't even have to give that to get the game, I thought I'd give it a try. And OP, you're right - I wasn't really planning on using my Amazon $5 code, so what better way to spend it than on a game I wasn't planning on buying.

I bought Mac version through Amazon, activated product code in Steam, and the PC version is downloading now. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP I got 3 free keys. 1 left for Crysis 2 on the 31st.

never thought I'd use my codes up! uhRah!

Too bad I gave my 4 coupon codes away.... Would have been nice getting it for free!

Looked at the code, thought about it... noticed it was dead anyway... decided it would be too much to spend... downloaded the Darkeness II demo...

Back